Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pamper Thineself pt. 1

As you guys know my name is Jay and most of the time I look like this:
But when most people see me I look like this



Now in order to appear fabulous I partake in some weekly pampering: (so here's my weekly pampering routine)

  • exfoliate with volcanic ash for a smooth clean face, followed by whatever moisturizer I am loving at the moment.
  • I exfoliate my lips with my sugar/ground flaxseed/honey and olive oil lip scub

(this current batch has a little bit which is partially responsible for the color)
  • Now my favorite part is the weekly pedicure. I don't know about you guys but I hate when I'm on a blog and I see fabulous shoes paired with atrocious feet. So I trim paint and moisturize weekly. My favorite way to ensure deep moisture is to finish off with a heavy cream and spend the next hour or two in my thick tinkerbelle socks.
P.S I'm doing this from my iPhone so production is a little choppy over here

No comments:

Post a Comment