Friday, November 25, 2011

I want a girl with lips like morphine: Purple Gradient lips

As of late I've been doing whatever it is I please... I've figured as long as I'm happy and no one is harmed by why should I worry. If you don't want to be my friend because sometimes I have colored eyebrows, then we probably weren't friends to begin with. I think one of the saddest we human do is seek approval. But on to the lips


Step 1: Line lips with black pencil


Step 2:Darken corners and cupid's bow

Step 3:Apply pale pink lipstick to center of top and bottom lip(I'm using AVON Color Rick in Teaberry)
 

Step 4:Apply a hot pink w/ slight bluetone around the teaberry (from black Opal's Screen Gem lipgloss duo)
 

Step 5:Apply deep purple around the perimeter(from black Opal's Screen Gem lipgloss duo)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment