Saturday, August 27, 2011

No one, not even Midas.

process
noun
1 investigation is a long process procedure, operation, action, activity, exercise, affair, business, job, task, undertaking.
2 a new canning process method, system, technique, means, practice, way, approach, methodology.


If you ask me there is nothing more beautiful than process, I mean the finish product is lovely but I'm am in love with the process. Maybe that's why I have a soft spot for handmade/reworked/vintage/homemade/recycled good.

from (l-r) wine friendship bracelet/old goalie strings turned bracelet/ yarn + gold chain bracelet/ Arizona sun friendship bracelet/ weaved wild grass spray painted gold
I make theses bracelet because I love it. I can always look at a bracelet I mad and know when I made, or where I was, or even how I was feeling.
No on not even Midas has a touch like yours


1 comment: