Friday, July 8, 2011

Mississippi Queen: 4th

Sorry for the late posting, but here's what I wore on the fourth. 
 Mississippi Queen, If you know what I mean
Mississippi Queen, She taught me everything
Way down around Vicksburg, Around Louisiana way
Lived a cajun lady, Aboard the Mississippi Queen
You know she was a dancer
She moved better on wine

  •  an old top I took out of my mom's closet
  • Denim hotpants
  • summer scarf turned headband
Around noon I went to a cookout at my great-grandmother's house. Watched my uncles play horseshoes and my aunts play spades, all in all it was good day.
  My face:
sunscreen/moisturizer 
eyeliner dots 
Show lipstick(bottom lip only)
Wrist Wear:
bunch of bracelets I made




1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I love your top=)

    http://thelittlepetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete